Thursday 4 October 2012

Raat Khamosh Hai With English Translation

Singer: Jagjit Singh
Album: Muntazir


Raat Khamosh Hai With English Translation

Raat Khamosh Hai, Chand Madhosh Hai
the night is silent, the moon intoxicating

Tham Lena Mujhe, Ja Raha Hosh Hai
hold me, I'm losing my senses

Milan Ki Dastan, Dhadkano Ki Juban
stories of lovers meetings, sounds of beating hearts

Gaa Rahi Hai Zameen, Sun Raha Aasaman
the earth sings of them, the heavens listen

Gungunati Hawa, De Rahi Hai Sada
the singing wind is calling out

Sard Is Raat Ki, Garm Aagosh Hai
the night is cold but it's embrace is warm

Mahakti Yeh Fiza, Jaise Teri Ada
the scented atmosphere reminds me of your grace

Chha Raha Ruh Par, Jane Kaisa Nasha
what sort of intoxication has got hold of my spirit!

Jhumta Hai Jahaan, Ajab Hai Yeh Sama
the world is swaying, the air feels strange

Dil Ke Gulzar Main, Ishq Purzosh Hai
love is ardent in the garden of my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment